7 days left
- Job Functions
This forward-thinking, privately owned business specialises in Commercial Office interior fit-outs. Their growing team of talented designers, workplace consultants and project managers take a hands-on approach with every client to ensure they understand each business individually so the office space they create is a reflection of their client's brand.
To complete the team they are seeking an all-round Interior Designer with a background from within workplace design and ideally literate in a variety of software both 2D and 3D. There are plenty of opportunities for development and you will be joining a friendly and sociable group of people.
Summary of skills needed for this role:
- Proficient in AutoCAD and ideally 3D Studio and SketchUp
- Space planning and detailing skills
- Able to create presentation drawings
- Versatile and proactive
- A good communicator and team player
- Experience from the commercial marketplace
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly