This successful high-end interior design consultancy work on Super Prime Residential and yacht projects within the UK and internationally and pride themselves on creativity, attention to detail and creating bespoke solutions for their clients.
Working in South West London, the successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects and will be an integral part of the team reporting to the director of the company.
They are looking for a creative, organised and enthusiastic midweight and junior interior designer to join their team.
Person / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience to include high-end private residential projects
- Knowledge of the UK design marketplace and suppliers
- Good design detailing skills and awareness of specifications
- AutoCAD Literate
- Hand drawing skills and 3D packages a bonus
- Good organisational and project management skills