Workplace Interior Designer - Contract or Permanent Position
A dynamic consultancy specialising in forward-thinking design in the workplace sector is seeking a driven Middleweight or Senior Interior Designer to join their team.
Studio is proud to be recruiting on behalf of this vibrant consultancy specialising in commercial office/workplace design. The consultancy employs a multi-disciplined team with complementary skills who work to deliver creative and functional solutions to the unique challenges faced by their large and often high-profile clients.
In this varied and exciting role you will take ownership of projects, liaising directly with clients to accept briefs before taking them through the design process to develop finished concepts. Drawing on strong communication skills, you will regularly present ideas to clients and work alongside the head of interiors to effectively manage strong client relationships.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Working within a project team, including wider disciplines to ensure that the project is delivered on time and to budget.
- Working with Project Managers and Contractors to ensure the design integrity and provide specification support.
- Lead the FF&E on all projects
- Carrying out feasibility planning on a variety of scales, surveying spaces where required and producing layout options.
- Working on concept design and presentations.
- Contributing and coordinating the design and development of bespoke furniture.
- Researching a variety of materials, products and their application.
You background in workplace design is desirable but not essential. You must confident in the use of AutoCAD. An understanding of Google Sketchup would be an advantage.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio in PDF format.