London Sales Manager for Luxury Designer
An internationally renowned Interiors business are seeking an exceptional London Sales Manager to join their dynamic, high performing & friendly team.
The company works closely with the top Interior Designers, Architects and Developers and are seeking someone who will be responsible for increasing Contract and Trade sales in London.
Key Responsibilities for the London Sales Manager include -
- Maintaining and developing sales with existing customers and new customers in the showroom and by undertaking regular site visits
- Finding and developing new business opportunities through market research, networking and keeping up to date with the industry
- Reporting regularly to management on customers, market activity and competition
- Identifying opportunity and implementing growth into key accounts
- Work closely with junior sales consultants to mentor and coach the team
- Manage the sales process from initial client contact through to project managing delivery and client aftercare
You will have high enthusiasm for sales and customer service and a passion for the world of interior design, decoration, furniture and accessories. The ideal candidate will have worked within trade sales in either Furniture, Fabrics or Finishes and have an established network within A&D, Specifiers a HNW end clients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into a London Sales Manager role and progress in one of the highest regarded names in the industry.
Please contact our Interiors & Furniture Specialist Alicia for more information - email@example.com
Apply for London Sales Manager for Luxury Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly