Midweight Graphic Designer
Our client, a highly reputable healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience are seeking an exceptionally talented and passionate Graphic Designer to join their vibrant in-house Marketing Team based in stunning Westminster!
You will be responsible for designing all online and offline marketing activity, providing highly creative design solutions for all aspects of the business. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting design projects including brochures, presentations, logos, exhibition graphics, visual systems, web banners, print and campaigns from brief through to completion! Being the sole designer, you will take ownership of projects, use your initiative and liaise with the Marketing Manager to come up with clean and excellent design solutions.
Your role & responsibilities:
- 4 to 5 years of proven commercial experience within an agency or in-house design environment
- Produce stunning design solutions for all offline and online design projects
- A keen eye for clean design, meticulous attention to detail and a passionate commitment to excellence
- Passionate about typography, creativity and imagery
- Proven ability to understand and add to brief to create innovative design solutions
- Ability to act as a brand guardian, with a strong understanding of the principles of brand management and the application of an appropriate visual identity
- Manage photo library, marketing assets and basic retouching
- Prepare artwork to print/production specifications
Skills & Experience required:
- An exceptional portfolio full of well thought out creative and solid design executions to demonstrate your suitability for the role
- Mac literate and skilled in InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Graphic Design
- Experience in healthcare not essential but preferred
- Knowledge of video editing and animation software would be an advantage
- Experience of designing for digital channels, web content and web banners
- Basic understanding of CSS would be advantageous
- A keen interest in learning and developing as a designer is a must
If you want the opportunity to join a forward-thinking exceptional company to work on a huge variety of rewarding projects, then send your CV and Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!