Are you an organised, hardworking and dedicated Office Manager looking for your next move into an International packaging design agency? Our client - with a studio located in one of the trendiest parts of London, a fun and sociable team of over 100 employees and a working environment where each member of staff is truly valued and rewarded for their hard work and commitment to the business are looking to employee their new Office Manager ASAP!
You will be a key member of this ever-growing agency and will have exposure to clients that include world renowned FMCG brands. You will be an integral part of the team assisting with the smooth running of the agency.
You will have strong office management experience within a faced paced proactive environment. You will have the ability to work to your own initiative and will enjoy working autonomously but will also be adaptable to work as part of a supportive team. You will be able to juggle and know how to prioritise a variety of tasks whilst having amazing attention to detail.
As Office Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the smooth, efficient and productive running of the agency
- Managing and overseeing the Reception team to ensure a positive experience
- Overseeing all national and international travel
- Managing agency purchase and expenditure, working closely with the Finance Manager to track spend versus budget on a monthly and annual basis
- Carrying out office inductions for all new starters
- Overseeing and co-ordinating all company events; annual summer trip, Christmas party, Christmas video and creative reviews
- Ensuring health and safety procedures remain up to date, including fire regulations and warden duties
- Ensuring a professional manner is conducted in all instances, representing the agencies core values in every instance
- At least 5+ years previous experience in a similar role ideally working in a creative organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to form internal and external relationships
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Salary is paying up to £45,000
Interviews are kicking off immediately - if you are interested please email CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly