Studio Manager/Creative Services Co-ordinator
Our client, a fab integrated creative agency with a variety of top asset management and financial clients are seeking an exceptional Studio/Creative Services Co-ordinator to take on the responsibility for the running of their stunning studio and resources.
Reporting into senior management, you’ll drive the efficiency of the studio and be the glue that holds things together!
- Take ownership of resource planning and scheduling, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Effectively dispatch briefs to the appropriate studio resource
- Traffic management - prioritising tasks and reacting to changes ¥ Management of some projects from briefing to completion
- Defining briefs and managing output (with the account team)
- Nurturing freelance and other key supplier relationships
- Building a ‘black book’ of suppliers and partner relationships
- Keeping project teams up to date on status and budgets
- Defining appropriate standards with the account and creative teams
- Proofreading to ensure accuracy of work before supplied to clients
- Developing and refining the agency’s workflow and project management processes
- Exceptional multitasker: proactive, calm and organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Dynamic, innovative and lateral thinking skills
- Change leader – motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment.
- A confident, assertive and impartial personality
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, creative studio environment
- Mac & PC literate (some basic server management will ultimately form part of the role)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.