Associate FF&E Designer
This interior design consultancy with offices worldwide handles high-end residential and hotel projects delivering exceptional Interior Design and procurement solutions to an international client base. From royal palaces to city centre apartments, from hospitality design to international airports, they have a strong and diverse portfolio of projects.
They are currently seeking to bring on board an Associate level FF&E Designer to lead a team working on all the FF&E elements of large scale international residential projects.
Person / Experience Required:
- Post graduate from an Arts / Interior Design background
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience to include international residential projects
- Good leadership and mentoring skills
- Meticulous with detail
- Eye for colour and design, happy to work with a variety of styles
- Good knowledge of suppliers including Chelsea Harbour
- Strong presentation, communication and client liaison skills