Studio Manager | Brighton | Digital Agency | £45k
My client is: a leading digital advertising agency with a fantastic company culture and offices in the heart of Brighton. Over the past decade, they have built up a formidable business and they now have offices worldwide in places like New York and Melbourne.
This role involves: working in a fun and fast-paced environment, responsible for scheduling time for all bookable resource across different disciplines in line with project plans and delivery dates. You'll be working with creative designers, communication specialists and digital advertising gurus.
We are looking for: a proactive and driven Studio / Traffic manager who has been working in a similar role for 18 months or more. You will ideally have experience within a fast-paced agency environment and have the ability the make this role your own.
What We Need:
- Experience as a successful Studio / Traffic Manager in an agency environment
- Strong project management, planning and scheduling skills
- Experience of using scheduling software
- A natural problem solver
- Resilience with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good people person, a brilliant communicator
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Great Influencing and negotiation skills
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me (Jack Barber) directly; email@example.com / 0207 928 2525