- Job Functions
Our well respected client is a communications agency that provides creative solutions to the corporate sector.
The client would like a Mid to Senior Graphic Designer with corporate experience to join one of their growing and fast paced London teams. The role will be based in Central London at the one of the in-house studios or located within the clients’ offices.
They are looking for a candidate with extensive design experience with big name corporate brands with the financial services, law, commercial property or insurance sectors. The ideal candidate will be confident working with professionals of all levels and be comfortable helping brands target their relevant audience.
You will be expected to:
- develop creative and engaging concepts within brand guidelines.
- experience designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches.
- adapt to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands.
- take briefs from clients and Creative Director and manage the production process from start to finish.
- be able to think creatively and deliver a high level of consistent designs
- build solid relationships with clients based on excellent service.
- have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques with the ability to liaise directly with printers.
Experience with designing digital documents is an advantage but there is opportunity to develop your skills. If you would like to be part of a friendly organisation with an excellent reputation and a well retained client base then send us your CV asap!
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly