Resourcing Manager | Media & Insight
We are working with a long term client to find and Internal Resourcing Manager to work with the team to develop and deliver resourcing strategies for a range of tech roles. If you are a passionate internal or agency side recruiter with a good understanding of client services, analytics and retail focussed roles, please keep reading.
- Manage and support a team of recruitment professionals with complex roles at a variety of levels
- Manage the end to end recruitment process and develop and implement resourcing plans for a range of roles
- Define and manager a go to market strategy, source candidates and generate a shortlist for roles, advise on and facilitate interview and selection processes
- Manage the end to end candidate experience and communicate with candidates through the process, update the applicant tracking system accurately
- Positively impact and promote employer brand reputation
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong recruitment experience either in house or in agency
- Understanding of Talent Sourcing and Talent Management techniques
- Strong relationship building, communication and problem solving skills
- Project and Change management skills
If this sounds like an interesting role for you, please get in touch.