Mid-Weight Designer - In House
A fintech company who are growing from strength to strength are looking for a MidWeight Designer to join their growing in-house brand design team. The MidWeight Designer will be integral in delivering digital and print material across the company.
Working in close partnership with the Group Creative Director and the wider creative team the MidWeight Designer will be a key member in the studio, supporting in bringing to life ideas and working on all brand, marketing and communication projects.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working in the brand design team providing end-to-end in-house design solutions, bringing digital, print and motion to life
- Brainstorming, sketching and verbalising ideas with the aim of delivering compelling creative
- Working within the brand to apply designs and visuals across digital and print projects
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A well-honed knowledge of Adobe CS; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with an understanding of digital design, prototyping and layout
- The ability to handle a variety of multiple projects simultaneously across numerous platforms
- A relevant portfolio showcasing highly engaging visuals and a detailed understanding of the digital and print project life-cycles
If you're looking to join a forward-thinking fintech company and feel you have the right experience, please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.