Group Digital Client Director | Med-Comms Agency
Our client is a global innovation agency specialised in healthcare and scientific communications, working with top blue-chip pharmaceutical companies.
They are part of a world-wide group of over 50000 staff, with offices in London, Los Angeles, New York and throughout Europe.
Due to expansion of their digital project team they are now looking for a Group Client Director with a track record of winning, managing and growing digital accounts within pharma and healthcare industry.
The ideal candidate will be a top talent able to establish and manage client digital business, pursuing close relationships between stakeholders and creative team maintaining high level of communication. You’ll be implementing effective engagement strategies with decision makers and budget holders to win growing business.
- In-depth digital pharma industry knowledge
- Digital strategy development and implementation
- Multichannel distribution planning and digital marketing
- Website and web platform development
- Understanding and experience working with CRM and CLM solutions
- Mobile and tablet apps development
- Virtual and live meeting applications
- Congress and booths engagement development
- Training applications (LMS)
- Production of various interactive content formats (for MSL or Salesforce)
- Experience with major CMS (Drupal, Joomla, etc)
- Experience in creating integrated digital platforms of online and offline solutions and asset management
- Digital content management
- Video and animation development experience
- Successful history in leading and winning new business
- Experience in writing proposal, creating estimates and presentations as well as actively participate in RFPs and pitches
To find out more, please get in touch