Senior Digital Designer | Creative Agency
My client is: largely recognised as one of the best creative agencies in the world. They not only have a reputation for award-winning, generation defining ads, but also for having an outstanding culture. This role sits within the digital, social and innovation arm of their business.
This role involves: leading on the execution of a variety of design and motion solutions across various digital outputs, with the ability to direct other designers and developers.
We are looking for: an outstanding digital designer with motion design skills and a portfolio that demonstrates visually striking, technology-forward design solutions.
This role is AMAZING because: you'll get to work on cutting-edge design briefs for mega brands like Guinness, Mars and PepsiCo (among so many other reasons, seriously).
What we need:
- Experience working as a Senior Digital Designer within a creative agency environment
- Leadership skills and the ability to execute design and motion solutions across a variety of digital outputs
- Strong communication skills, ensuring the team understand the design outputs are in line with client brand guidelines
- An understanding of the technical opportunities and limitations of web development
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a client-facing role, with the ability to sell your work and explain the rationale behind it
- Ability to work in multi-discipline teams including UX, creative, production, strategy and much more
- High level proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Cinema 4D and Sketch
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me (Jack Barber) directly; firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 928 2525