Freelance Mid-Weight Designer needed ASAP
Freelance Mid-weight Graphic Designer | London | Monthly rolling | ASAP start | up to £210 per day
My client, one of the UK's largest travel agencies, is looking for a freelance Mid-Weight Designer to join their team on site in Victoria on a temp-to-perm basis. You'll be working alongside an Art Director and an experienced and inviting design team, assisting them in the design and production of integrated assets to be rolled out across DM, OOH, web, email and social formats.
The agency itself is a provider of regular freelance work, so this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to really kick-start their career. You'll be working on a myriad of integrated deliverables, and adding a household name to your CV/ Folio, and building on your existing design skills as you go. The role is based in Victoria so you must be able to travel to and from the studio.
About the role
- You'll be working on the design of assets to be used in ATL & BTL campaigns, so experience in designing fully integrated variables is essential.
- You'll be working with a professional service organisation, so preferably you've some experience with working in this sector
- You'll be working on site with the client in Victoria, so will be happy to travel there.
- You'll be working alongside an Art Director, assisting them in the sourcing of images, as well as working from briefs independently
- You'll be liaising face to face with clients, talking through and find creative solutions to concepts, so must be confident in a client facing position
- You will have an excellent grasp of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- You will be well versed in producing designs across all touchpoints, from brochures and posters to emails and banners.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, happy to get stuck in and have a really strong portfolio to back your experience.
This role is to start ASAP so apply now!
For more information please contact Archie on +44(0) 203 827 3344 or at firstname.lastname@example.org