Mid to Snr Designer / Art Director
We have a new Senior Designer role that requires a Designer that loves to handle the full process of creative from Art Direction through to delivery.
This is working on a very successful retail and e-commerce brand and therefore experience across digital, print and in-store are a must. This role will have a great level of autonomy but also support from a highly talented team therefore is a fabulous role for a confident and ambitious Designer that is looking to produce award worthy, typographically beautiful and impactful design solutions.
- Must have a great eye for design
- Experience in interiors and homewares is a huge plus
- Must be integrated across print and digital with a good understanding of ecommerce and web design
- Art direction experience on shoots is essential, having confidence with shoot production and styling for still life and lifestyle shoots is a must have
- Knowledge of shoot budgets and contacts would be useful too
- A fun and friendly personality who brings a positive zest for life
- A passion for homewares, exciting product design and furniture
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are key, the ability to have open conversations across the business and push back eloquently when needed is so important and the reason this is a senior role.
- Ability and confidence to manage a small team while the head of design is away.
- Someone who is able to visualise a campaign idea in a full 360 view is essential. How does this work across print, in store, online, outdoor, social etc etc..
- Digital and web design experience is essential, the business is 65% ecommerce so having a stunning website is key and this will be driven by the creative team.
- Having commercial awareness and business acumen. Understanding the reasoning behind the creative and creating value and engagement in order to ultimately drive customer sales.
For more info on the role please send across your CV and relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org