Assistant Landscape Architect
This practice is looking for talented and creative Landscape Architects of various levels to join their studio in Oxford and invite Graduates, Assistant Landscape Architects and Landscape Architects with CMLI to apply. You will join a friendly and vibrant multidisciplinary team, based in the heart of the city centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Landscape Architects who are seeking exposure to a range of large-scale masterplanning, residential, mixed-use and retail projects, to develop and grow their career within an established team of landscape designers and planners. Successful candidates will be working on exciting projects both in the UK and internationally.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture Sound technical abilities - proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office.
- Revit experience would be an advantage.
- If not already CMLI, would ideally be on the Pathway to Chartership or looking to join soon
- Excellent team working ability as well as ability to work independently
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills
- Keen interest in the current issues affecting landscapes
This landscape focused practice are passionate about design and dedicated to making a positive impact on the built environment. They offer great opportunities to develop your design skills and professional knowledge, within a supportive and stimulating work environment. The studios are creative and sociable, with an international team of talented designers.
If you're interested in this role, apply now or get in touch to know more on 0203 680 0640!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.