£30,000-£40,000 - DOE
Mid/Senior Interior Designer
An extremely creative and reputable company are looking for Interior Designers with solid retail design experience.
A really exciting opportunity to work on some really Inspiring projects, within a highly creative and collaborative environment, this is an outstanding opportunity for talented designers to be involved at every stage of the design process from brief to completion.
Offering great career prospects, they're seeking talented individuals who have the desire to grow and develop into client facing and job running designers- if you want the responsibility and wish to take that next step in your career then these excellent opportunity could be just what you've been looking for!
- Practical experience in high-end Hospitality, Retail, Residential, commercial and / or workplace Interior Design.
- Committed to delivering outstanding service to cliental.
- Reliable, focused and an incredible eye for detail.
- Proficient in the following programs: Vectorworks, AutoCAD, Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Rhino.
- You will need to have a degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Permanent with immediate start.
To discuss in further detail please send me over your CV and a short portfolio showcasing your abilities!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.