Senior Residential Designer
An international luxury residential studio is seeking a senior level Interior Designer to lead several of it's high-profile, residential, hospitality and boutique commercial projects. Located in the south west of London, this collaborative studio has established many branded interiors and considers their approach more of a curation of the individual rather than a set aesthetic.
- Deliver strategic design solutions for clients that are in line with the firm’s creative vision.
- Communication and coordination with suppliers and consultants for samples, pricing, and purchasing and procurement.
- Be the primary point of contact for the client
- Lead a team of designers to execute a design of the highest quality
- Review and produce architectural drawing sets, shop drawings, custom FF+E specifications and budget compliancy.
- Manage client expectations, project schedules, and deliverables.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated and self-starting with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to multitask and assist teams with deadlines if needed.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Knowledge of all aspects of interior design phases including process and best practices, and consultant coordination.
- Software Proficiency include: AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp
This role is best suited to a candidate who wants to lead a team but remain in the middle of the design process. This studio continues to grow internationally based on their prestigious reputation. This studio is offering to opportunity to work on soon to be award winning project.