Account Manager | Employee Engagement
Our client is a preeminent global talent acquisition business with a footprint across 28 countries. They currently source and recruit for clients in over 60 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
They are looking for an Account Manager, responsible for delivering the highest levels of client service and delivering intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop in depth knowledge of allocated client accounts and formulate strategy
- Create and deliver tailored, inventive and targeted campaigns
- Build library of country-specific attraction strategies to facilitate quick response
- Deliver formal and informal training on media usage, digital search and employer brand
- Analyse and create reports on the success of spend per channel, per client
- Use information to inform future media planning and direct recruitment strategies
- Experience in recruitment media, planning and the understanding of data
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and an enthusiastic team player
If this sounds like a role you could sink your teeth into, it would be great to hear from you so please apply below.