Senior Interior designer for hotel / hospitality Design
Highly successful hotel design specialist are on the look out for a great senior interior designer with hotel experience.
- Based in central London the position is to work for leading you will deliver word-class workplace architecture designs.
- Design and deliver strategy based intelligent solutions for cross sector commercial offices. Leading a team you will be the visionary lead and project architect for global clients.
- Cover all design stages from concept to delivery. Oversee clients, fees and junior team members.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years large scale commercial experience inc. previous project architect responsibilities.
- Natural leadership, creativity and decision-making are key for this role.
- Revit Preferred. Workplace experience desirable but not essential.
- Autonomous role with plenty of concepts design scope.
- Opportunity to gain workplace sector experience and possible Associate level.
- Truly talented team working with global brands and prestigious office spaces
For more jobs in architecture and design visit out website www.yourstoree.com
email@example.com/ 0203 393 2406
Apply for Senior Interior designer for hotel / hospitality Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly