Creative Development Manager
Position: Creative Development Manager
Our client is a well-established and successful greetings card, stationery and gift design agency based in Hampshire. Their distinctive designs now stretch across various categories and they are looking for a Creative Development Manager to join the management team. This is a very exciting time for the company as they explore new areas and sectors.
This is a Senior Level Creative role. You’ll be required to work directly with the Art Director as well as the Marketing, Production and Sales teams.
Your main responsibility will be to produce original artwork yourself and to direct the team of Artists and Graphic Designers following a brief you have been instrumental in creating.
You must be creative and ideally have experience with gift/paper product experience. Seeing as this is a senior role within the business you must be able to lead a team and be confident communicating with people at all levels. Flexible in a world showing change at an ever accelerating rate and able to think in ‘out of box’ scenarios.
- Great eye for design.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and direct a creative team
- Awareness of print processes, including knowledge of image formats, colour modes and their appropriate usage.
- Strong visual communication skills with the flexibility to adopt the 'in-house' style.
- Making creative suggestions beyond the initial brief to elevate all output.
- A motivated and resourceful team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated people person with great communication skills.
- Gift/Paper product experience
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.