Associate Director - Hospitality
A powerhouse hotel and hospitality interior architecture practice is seeking an Associate Director to join their London practice. This candidate will plan, design & furnish large scale interiors primarily in hospitality though also across cultural, leisure and workplace. Whilst this job has comprehensive managerial responsibilities this role remains design driven. The successful candidate will drive the hospitality team forward building the team on the back of a slew of successful pitches.
- Work closely with the Director by overseeing the work of project teams focused on design, development, and delivery of outstanding solutions for all phases on a client project.
- Involved at each stage to ensure design integrity and direction and will be a primary point-of- contact along with the assigned project director.
- Oversee multiple projects from start to finish and manage team / client / project billing on all aspects.
- Conceptualise the overall design intent of the entire project, and interpret the requirements of among client, operator and consultants.
- Consult with FF&E to ensure installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
- Develop key relationships with clients, industry and partners
- Foster a strong design culture
- Lead business development, implementation of a sector plan and overall BD strategy
- Understand the practices market, emerging trends, build key partnerships
This practice is established both nationally and internationally. The Director wishes to create an identity for the practice and the successful candidate will be instrumental in creating this identity.
Apply for Associate Director - Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly