New Business Developer
Position: New Business Developer
Salary: 40-45k + Bonus
Our client is a Branding and Digital Agency based in London. They are looking to add an experienced and proven New Business Developer to their growing team. The ideal candidate will be a hungry mid-weight to seek new business opportunities and contacts within the creative industry.
You may already be an experienced business development manager, web consultant, or digital strategist in a web agency. You may be someone who fits the bill, through prior experience as a project manager, digital producer, or senior account manager. You may even have run a web agency yourself.
You're interested in enhancing your career opportunity within a business that itself is growing - where success is rewarded with skill development, significant commission above salary.
You can tick these boxes: experience with content management systems, digitally smart thinker, well-organised, clear communicator, patient and considerate, good team worker and commercially smart with a focus on winning.
- Working with clients (both new and existing) to get behind their stated requirements to what's driving them. From that standpoint, then working to improve their thinking and create a brief that drives maximum value and benefit.
- Writing proposals that, as well as describing the approach and the project itself, also articulate the 'excellence in thinking demonstrating how the benefits fit the client's needs.
- Presenting and pitching to clients in a way that drives win strategy - articulating what's special, the smart thinking you can bring to the project and creating confidence in ability to deliver reliably and on time.
- Turning the client's brief into an internal brief that can be assessed and costed with the help of the production team.
- Negotiate and agree financial and contractual terms for projects that are reassuring and acceptable to both the client and the agency.
- Proactively driving existing client's digital strategy and converting that into sales, while focusing on client retention.
- Delivering on quarterly sales targets for both new and repeat business
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.