Slimming World is the UK’s leading weight management organisation, helping members lose weight in our 18,000 groups around the UK every week. The company has experienced consistent growth for the past five years, taking the brand to a clear leadership position in the UK and Ireland.
Just one of the ways we support the Consultants who run our groups is through our internal website, Our World, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative, dedicated digital artworker to join our ‘Our World’ team on a full time, permanent basis.
Working alongside the Senior Digital Editor in the Communications Department, along with writers, designers and developers from across the company, the successful candidate will:
- work closely with the design and content teams to create beautifully designed web pages – from entering and laying out content using an Umbraco Content Management System to creating eye-catching visuals
- be responsible for ensuring consistency between our printed and our digital material
- ensure the smooth-running of the website – from arranging live chats to monitoring statistics
We’d love to hear from you if you also:
- have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, with previous experience in an artworking role and digital production
- demonstrate a keen eye for detail – in content and design – and thrive on creative problem solving
- relish the challenge of achieving goals with a fast-paced, diverse workload
- communicate warmly and confidently with all audiences.
- are experienced in and enjoy working collaboratively across teams
Please apply via the Apply button with your full CV and covering letter, telling us why you’d like to be considered for the role, your current salary and notice period.
Closing Date: 25 April 2018