We’ve got a great brand. Help us make it even better.
We are determined to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation. And you can join us by producing high-quality designs, in print and digitally, that our key audiences will feel compelled to engage with. You’ll balance creativity with consistency as you make the most of our exciting visual identity across a range of formats.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Substantial experience of flexing a visual identity across different audiences and formats, while retaining the core brand, both in print and digitally.
- Demonstrable ability to produce powerful creative concepts, appropriate to the audience, objective and brand, in a short time-scale, as well as strong attention to detail in page layouts and final artwork.
- An assertive, collaborative and persuasive nature, able to convey ideas and solutions clearly, and respond effectively to constructive criticism.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Full details of the role are linked below.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for 1st interview is required on 1st or 2nd of May. Availability for 2nd interview is required on 8th May.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 22nd April.