Print Coordinator / Controller
We have a great 6 month contract for a Production Controller to help manage a busy print schedule across editorial and retail design, working for a leading fashion brand.
This is a great role for someone that is looking to work within a fabulously fun and collaborative team.
Reporting into the Production Manager we'd like to find someone who’s super organised, great at managing internal and external supplier relationships and can juggle multiple tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
· Working closely with the creative and production team.
· Working with our suppliers, including printers, freelancers and photographers
· Scheduling and trafficking work through the studio
· Negotiating timescales and budgets
What will you need?
To apply for this role, you’ll need to be extremely organised and have the ability to juggle shifting and tight deadlines within a pressurised environment. Being responsible for what goes to print, you’ll also need a keen eye for detail and be able to show a sound understanding of brand, and a passion for perfection. The team is fast moving, so being assertive, proactive and spotting the opportunities to help and improve things are also vital.
There will be some national and international travel involved in this role and therefore a driving license is also a necessity.
Do you possess the following?
- Experience built in editorial, retail or similar layout based creative studio
- Experience managing processes within a similar organisation
- Experience attending press passes and working alongside designers and printers
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities simultaneously
- Acute attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information