Product Designer – CLIVE CHRISTIAN FURNITURE
LOCATION: Farnworth, Lancashire
BRITISH LUXURY INTERIORS
For 40 years, Clive Christian has pursued a passion for transforming the expected into the extraordinary, as seen in luxury residences worldwide. True British Craftsmanship paired with superior materials ensures all projects are ingrained with integrity and passion to produce the very best in timeless, luxury British design for the home.
We are seeking a dynamic, forward thinking product designer to join us in this successful International Business.
You will be comfortable with 3D AutoCAD and/or 3D StudioMax software as well as having knowledge and experience of working with wood and cabinetry. Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite products would also be a significant advantage.
This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks across the Design Department, demonstrating strengths in product design from concept to realization, always maintaining the principle of maintaining the Clive Christian Furniture business as the absolute best in its class.
If you are interested in quality furniture, design and manufacturing, with plenty of energy and initiative, bursting with ideas and can be trusted to deliver results – this could be the perfect role for you.
Working closely with the Design & Product Manager you will:
- Work to develop special requests for bespoke elements based on client requests.
- Work to develop product including conceptual drawings, manufacturing discussion, prototype planning and final technical drawing for manufacture
- Work to develop 3D product library
- Work collaboratively within Design Department to introduce new ideas and improvements to existing portfolio
- Work on assigned tasks from start to finish, seeking advice & guidance as required
- Establish project timelines for delivery
- Work with Operations & Finance to develop best practice & cost for manufacturing and client pricing
- Support full CCF team to ensure client engagement in bespoke elements
- Gather insight on key interiors and furniture trends to identify opportunities in partnership with the design team for the on-going business development.
- Breath Brand Advocacy. Product design, manufacture and retail - you’ll be fully immersed in who we are and what we do, ensuring you can field and respond to requests in a timely, confident and professional manner that reflects Clive Christian’s extremely high standards.