Our client is a shopper marketing agency focused on getting brands into the baskets of shoppers. By using simple insights, they create powerful ideas that influence consumer behaviour.
They are now looking for a senior digital designer to support the Digital Creative Director in the production of core digital marketing assets and solutions such as branded promotional microsites and landing pages, store in store ecommerce microsites, marketing email designs/templates, display advertising banners, optimised product content, infographics, and social media ads and branded post content.
- Previous digital design experience working in creative agencies, with a great portfolio (B2B and B2C) to demonstrate this across various digital marketing formats
- Experience on Retail / FMCG / Tech brands
- Excellent UI design layout and understanding of UX factors and how these influence/determine a given design approach
- Able to create wireframes, prototypes, user journeys and storyboards in software such as Invision /Axure /Marvel/Balsamiq/Visio/Sketch
- Experience in designing interfaces for iOS and Android platforms
- Good understanding of digital front-end development technologies such as HTML, HTML 5, CSS and so on
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, InDesign, previous Flash experience
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Dynamic, driven and reliable with a ‘can do’ professional attitude
- Great communication skills and fluent in English verbal and written
- Pixel perfect design skills and meticulous attention to detail
To find out more, please apply.