This prestigious architectural practice, based in London, is seeking Project Architects to join its studio in London.
Due to recent project successes, they are expanding their London studio and seeking candidates with exceptional design, technical and delivery skills, coupled with a strong ability in AutoCAD and Revit.
You will contribute to the design vision of the London studio and delivery of high profile projects across a variety of sectors in both the UK and internationally. The ideal candidate will have:
- significant UK experience
- 4+ years experience
- taken projects from concept through to completion
- proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- experience with technical drawings and general arrangement
- able to lead small teams
- experience in commercial, sport and leisure projects
- ability to communicate ideal visually and verbally
- report to associates and partners on day to day basis
If you think you have these qualities and skills, apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.