A chance for a Project Architect to join a prestigious and well established architectural practice is here!
The ideal candidate must have delivery experience, technical detailing skills and a proven track record of delivering projects. The candidate must be capable of running projects and have experience in residential and education.
Applicants should have the following:
- RIBA Part-III qualified with a minimum of two years' post Part-III covering all project stages
- ability to coordinate projects through all phases of design and construction
- knowledge of UK building regulations and other statutory requirements
- lead and coordinate professional consultants and junior team members
- knowledge of technical and construction detailing
- excellent drawing and graphic skills
- confident, proactive and highly organised team player
- excellent competency in Revit is essential
- NBS spec writing
The role will involve liaising with all members of the design and client teams and the candidate must feel comfortable with leading communication in meetings.
Competitive salary offered with rates negotiable and depending on experience.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.