A High End Residential specialist design firm are recruiting for an exceptionally creative all round Senior Interior Designer to join their prestigious design studio in London. Delivering stylish and bespoke interiors for the worlds most exclusive residences, the ideal candidate will need to have extensive experience in high-end residential interior architecture and FF&E. Excellent client facing, communication and design skills are essential along with people management experience would be preferred.
- Design and manage to a set budget
- FF&E sourcing and specification
- Manage a combination of Technicians and Designers including deadlines and targets
- Undertake site inspections and surveys
- Meeting with client representatives, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers in the offices or abroad
Key Skills and Requirements
- BA hons in Interior Architecture/ Interior Design degree or equivalent
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Indesign
- Project management experience from conception to delivery
- Spatial problem solving with the ability to prepare alternative design solutions quickly
If you fit the above, we would love to hear from you! This is an urgent requent, please apply ASAP.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly