Creative Artworker (integrated comms)
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital & Print Creative Artworker to join a fresh & exciting creative healthcare communications agency based in Central London!
This client does things differently, they push the boundaries and produce is award winning work. Their focus is to create multi-disciplinary & completely creative campaigns that keep the patient at the heart of everything they do.
We’re looking for a solid Digital & Print Creative Artworker with impeccable attention to detail and strong experience in digital collateral. You’ll be a good all-rounder who’s able to stand alone and as you’ll be working closely with the Art Directors, you’ll not be afraid of inputting creatively. If you’re well organised and proficient in all things Adobe, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Crafting perfect, accurate and tidy layouts for both print and digital output
- You’ll love all things Adobe, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working with typography, demonstrating an insane level of accuracy!
- Interacting with people and being at ease working with others from all departments
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst creating detailed and consistent work
- Being a self-starter and working independently
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of working processes across digital platforms and of print production processes
- Creating Adobe files that are as beautiful to work with, as they are to look at!
Nice to have’s:
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of ABPI regulations for print and digital
- Re-touching skills
- After Effects/Premiere Pro
If you’re looking for a new & thrilling challenge with an innovative & collaborative team, then please send your CV & portfolio in for immediate consideration!
Apply for Creative Artworker (integrated comms)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly