Our clients based in London are a strategic marketing and design agency who work in a variety of fields and are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their growing team.
If you are self-motivated, creatively brilliant and passionately driven to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
From pitching to clients, creative brainstorms, and project managing campaigns, you will have the opportunity to work with one of London’s leading strategic marketing teams. We are looking for individuals who want to grow, learn and succeed because they have every intention of doing that themselves.
An overview of day to day bits and bobs:
- You will be working as part of our account management team, leading specific projects and client accounts.
- Managing client relationships, generating proposals, briefing our design team and overseeing all aspects of the project.
- You will also be liaising with suppliers, handling project finances, proof reading, researching, briefing photographers and copy writers and generating reports.
- We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to manage multiple busy accounts, pinpoint necessary tasks and seize the initiative.
- You should be comfortable and confident with handling project finances, whilst also equally at home with pitching to clients and advising our creative team. As we have quite few international clients, the role could involve travel.
- Key Requirements:
- Good groundwork - 7+ years account management experience.
- A strong print and digital background.
- Client management experience.
- Superhuman attention to detail.
- Head for finance.
- A great communicator.
- Will lead client accounts from a senior perspective but will also get their hands dirty and get stuck into projects.
- It would be nice if you had … Property experience would be ideal, however it would be nice to have corporate, luxury or hotel.