As technology has become ubiquitous in everyday life this company's ethos is to deliver a high level of customer service, whilst integrating technology into their clients homes.
From a studio in central London, they design, manage and install bespoke systems across the UK, into Europe and further afield. They are a CEDIA accredited high-end home technology company and are proud to have been finalists for several project categories.
They are looking for a Junior Designer to work within the Design Team on high-end residential projects, so an understanding of high specification detailing and an eye for accuracy are important. Training and mentoring will be provided as you develop your career within this vibrant and expanding company.
Summary of skills and experience needed:
- 2D & 3D CAD proficient with experience using AutoCAD and SketchUp
- At least 1 years experience in a design role - a similar industry would be preferable
- Competent in preparing technical drawings from sketches
- Ability to use initiative
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and able to manage workload effectively
- An active interest in home technology and Audio Visual Equipment is a must
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly