This global company is looking for an interior designer to join its growing London in-house design team.
They are a fast growing education company and in this role you will work both independently and with the lead interior designer on a wide range of projects including schools, universities, student accommodation and offices in locations all over the world from Boston to Shanghai, Zurich and Jakarta.
Person / Experience Required:
- Degree in interior design or interior architecture
- 3+ years experience as an interior designer working with offices and schools
- Excellent knowledge of space-planning, finishes and furniture
- Broad-based knowledge in bringing creative ideas from conceptual development through to construction detail and implementation
- Proficient knowledge in VectorWorks (or similar), SketchUp, Adobe CS and MS Office
- Excel skills for project planning purposes would be very beneficial
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is mandatory
Excellent salary on offer along with pension, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, Macbook & Apple Screen and onsite gym
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly