Lighting Designer / Product Designer
This privately owned British company has a brand name that is synonymous with luxury lighting and furniture products and they supply the most prestigious hotel, yacht and residential projects around the world.
A vacancy has now arisen for a creative candidate to join their dynamic design team and be responsible for designing for the brand as well as being a guardian of the product.
Responsibilities will include: designing products for their annual New Collection; developing the product from concept to launch; maintaining and developing relationships with the makers; understanding the commercial aspects of the development process; taking part in the ongoing product care of the collection and providing support for the Creative Director in terms of idea generation applying flair to any creative project.
They are happy to consider both juniors and midweights for this role.
Person / Experience Required:
- Degree in product design or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience
- Artistic flair with good sketching skills
- Proficient in SolidWorks and ideally also AutoCAD
- Genuine interest and passion for art, design and interior design
- Commercial understanding of taking a product to market
- Must be a car driver as the offices are not close to a train station