Senior Graphic Designer
At The Races is about delivering the best possible horse racing coverage and services to the widest possible audience. We want to popularise the sport. We’re punter-friendly too. We want to give the punter maximum insight and always extend the boundaries of tools, information and services at his or her disposal. Above all, we try to ensure that everything we do reflects the dynamism, appeal and excitement of the sport we love.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing team. With a focus on social media and eCRM, you’ll help develop impactful and innovative campaigns that drive engagement and new audiences across multiple ATR communication channels. you. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will provide support to the marketing team and will work in conjunction with external design resource to manage the day-to-day asset creation across our varying platforms from design conception through to final artwork.
- Provide design and production support within the ATR broadcast and multimedia environment.
- Manage the creation of ATR advertising campaigns across digital and print media.
- Design innovative social campaigns surrounding new product launches and race events.
- Create video content and custom imagery to drive social engagement.
- Manage the development of ATR brand guidelines and best practice.
- Promote and protect the ATR brand identity, ensuring consistency across all platforms.
You will be highly motivated and passionate about design. You will have excellent communication skills, with a creative flair. You will be a creative thinker, who wants to take initiative and demonstrates a 'can do' attitude.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent vocational qualification) in a design-related discipline essential.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite applications, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience of video editing and animation desirable.
- The ability to manage workflow of all design projects, working collaboratively between teams.
- Good understanding of delivering commercially successful campaigns.
- Ability to take a brief and creatively visualise and conceptualise design solutions to a very high standard against tight deadlines.
- Passionate self-starter who is flexible and willing to ‘go the extra mile’.
Duties will normally fall within standard working hours, Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, but some evening, weekend and Bank Holiday work may be required.
The Graphic Designer position will be based in our central London offices at Millbank, SW1 and comes with full healthcare, pension and further benefits.