This boutique agency are looking for a highly creative Senior Designer with packaging and branding experience to join this desirable design team in East London. This studio is a busy, dynamic environment where creative solutions and strategic thinking are the guiding principles that underpin everything they do.
The Senior Designer will work closely with senior members of the agency by leading the creative development of a wide range of projects. The candidate must produce relevant, beautiful and inspiring work that responds to client and market challenges.
The Senior Designer will be able to inspire and mentor junior designers and help them to develop their creative skills. This unique position requires a very creative problem solver with a flexible and organised mind who can produce design of the highest calibre.
A comprehensive knowledge of the process of design implementation and have experience in planning and executing projects from conception to completion is a must for this position along with excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work closely with clients are essential for this role.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for ensuring that their creative concepts, designs and artwork are completed on brief, on budget and on time, with the support of the project managing team.
The successful candidate must have a meticulous eye for detail and an understanding of business imperatives.
- Able to help direct other team members to deliver creative solutions
- Mentor designers
- Develop strong relationships with clients, management and design teams
- Ensure that deadlines are delivered accurately and on schedule
- Provide clear and objective critiques of creative work
- Produce credible, creative design solutions
- Make presentations internally and to clients
- Promote the philosophy, values, and beliefs of the company
- Exceptional creative talent
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail oriented problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Excellent presentation skills