Position: POS Designer
Our client based in Kent are keen to find POS designers a various levels from Junior to Senior, fairly near to a train station but also have parking if you want to drive .
- Take ownership and understand fully the client’s designs and concepts.
- Provide creative input from the inception stage of design work through to its final production.
- Work closely with project management and the creative team to ensure all work meets the specified brief.
- Deliver the highest standards of design work.
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with all customers, internal teams and suppliers over the production of material within agreed deadlines and specification.
- Work as part of a well-established creative team.
- Produce accurate design work and technical drawings.
- Ensure quality control standards are met at every stage of the process.
- POS structural design experience.
- Experience in 2D CAD such as Kasemake or Artios.
- Experience in 3D Creative or 3D CAD software would be advantageous but training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Creativity and the ability to come up with fresh ideas is essential.
- Understand the latest substrates, technologies, and manufacturing processes.
- Shopper marketing experience a major plus, but not essential.
- Must work well under pressure.
- A thorough understanding of the design/build process, capable of avoiding structural related issues within design.
- Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines, reassessing work priorities as necessary.
- Good communication skills and a good sense of humour.
- Driver’s license preferred, but not essential.
As well as a full cv can you please send 5 or 6 examples of work that we can present to the client , the best way to do this is on a PDF document all in a single folder no more than 5-9mb in size, for web positions then 5 or 6 URLs of websites you have designed
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.