3 days left
- Job Functions
Contemporary Jewellery Brand require an in-house Junior Digital Designer.
The role is ideal for someone who is either an intern with a fashion brand looking to make the jump to junior designer or someone with a bit of commercial experience in an in-house role looking for responsibility and opportunity to make their creative mark in a young, growing and fun brand.
Reporting to a Creative Director and working alongside Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating weekly newsletters, homepage layouts, web banner and social media assets.
You will need to have experience of Ecommerce layouts i.e. Homepage, banners, newsletters etc. Preferably within a luxury/boutique fashion brand.
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and verbal)
- HTML knowledge is preferable
- Video Creating, Editing and Presentation with use of Final Cut Pro
- Graphic design experience in fashion
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to delivery
To apply, please send across a portfolio demonstrating the following:
- A sophisticated sense of typography for online.
- Design projects ranging from weekly newsletters, homepage layouts, web banner and social media assets.
- Strong retouching skills (Lightroom) on product and/or model and flat lay images.
- Photography for online media.
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly