This fantastic creative communications agency based in central London is looking for a Midweight Designer to join them.
The agency specialise in working within the retail space on huge brands across all touch-points and have delivered great branding and campaign work as well as window and retail design and digital content.
We are looking for an established Designer with fashion/ retail design experience to join this ever-growing agency. They started out as a very small agency but have now over the last couple of years grown to about 25 people.
You will ideally have a variety of skills including branding, solid typography, retail, window and print design work and will play an important role in delivering vibrant and visually exciting retail work for clients.
You will be working on anything from large scale campaigns through to smaller projects that might include loyalty programs, packaging and booklets.
You will be responsible for taking projects from concept to delivery and driving the creative and should be comfortable liaising directly with clients, working to tight deadlines, responding to briefs and working closely with the wider team.
- You will have 3 > 5 years experience either in-house or agency side
- Plenty of experience working with women's fashion/ retail brands
- Have the ability to articulate ideas and create clear narratives within design
- Be an ambitious and collaborative team player
- Have the capability to work across disciplines including ATL campaigns, retail, windows and digital content
- Have the confidence to present your work to colleagues and clients
- Have very good skills using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Digital experience would be a bonus but it isn't an essential to have for this role
If you are looking to join a sociable creative team who are relaxed but who also work hard and are successful in what they do then this will be a great opportunity for you to join this talented agency.