This architectural, design and build practice is looking for an AutoCAD technician to join its office in London, UK.
They are recruiting for an enthusiastic, talented and motivated AutoCAD technician, to join their team.
You will be working on a variety of prestigious projects across a range of sectors, for high profile UK and international clients. The ideal candidate will have:
- an in-depth working knowledge of AutoCAD
- a high level of initiative, proactivity and organisation
- excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- two-five years of working experience in the use of AutoCAD on large complex projects, with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard, set up files, create families/blocks etc
- ability to create and maintain a rigorous studio-wide library of materials, templates, blocks and families and help project teams to add to and develop these resources.
- modelling support within the design teams
- ability to work simultaneously on different projects
This company is looking for someone who has had some experience in the sports / leisure and commercial sector. If you have a meticulous eye and are keen to learn, apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.