IN-HOUSE DESIGNER - LEADING UK BRAND
One of the UK's leading independent airport lounge providers are on on the look-out for a new creative designer to join their team in the heart of Central London.
Based in their central London office, this role will report into the Brand and Creative Manager and work closely with their marketing and communications team to create designs of a high standard to be used across various channels including print, signage, email, website, app and other digital applications.
- Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative for each of the sub-brands for both internal and external distribution.
- Ensuring that creative assets across all channels are up to date and comply with the company's brand guidelines.
- Organise and maintain the brand's archive of creative assets and collateral.
- Receive print requests from the lounges and co-ordinate the production of these in a timely fashion
- Monitor the distribution of these requests through our preferred print and delivery agencies
- Maintain positive working relationships with external resources e.g. printers, sign makers, architects, agencies etc.
All applicants should have a graphic design education to a graduate standard as well as an outstanding portfolio showcasing previous work.
- At least 2 years of industry experience.
- Ability to produce high quality creative while working within tight deadlines.
- Print design: Creating print ready artwork and liaising with external print resources.
- Digital design: Creating web/screen optimised artwork for a variety of applications.
- A good understanding of various social media platforms and content creation.
- Experience working with both Mac and PC computers.
Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC applications:
InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat pro.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications & Google docs:
PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Adobe XD, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, Sketch, HTML / CSS
Any other Adobe or creative apps…
- A passion for creative problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Solid understanding of design principles
- Ability to accept instruction
- Enthusiasm to learn and take on new challenges
- Interest in the travel and hospitality industry
- Positive and hardworking with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Salary - 30k
To register an interest please email your folio / cv to firstname.lastname@example.org