Architect - Sport and Stadia
Do you want to design & deliver a new sport stadium in the UK?
I have a rare opportunity for an architect to design & deliver a high profile sport stadium in the UK! This Architecture and Design practice has created some of the most famous arenas and stadiums around the globe. The selected Architect will get the chance to work on both the design and delivery of this project providing you with the necessary experience to progress to senior architect level. Continuous revit training available to perfect your software skills, regular socials and energetic design team!
The selected Architect will be involved in the following;
- A mixture of sport, stadia and arena projects in the UK and Internationally
- Working closely with a Project Leader Architect
- Creation of concept designs
- Production of technical details / construction packages
- Visiting site, dealing with sub-contractors and external consultants
- Using revit as a main software
The successful Architect will have the following;
- Experience within sport, stadia and / or arena projects
- A proven track record of working in design and technical stages
- Capable of dealing with subcontractors and external consultants
- Client facing and good communication skills
- Professional experience using revit
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.