1 day left
- Job Functions
An independently owned, multi-disciplinary creative studio based in East London are seeking a brand focused middleweight-senior designer with versatility, strong conceptual skills and a refined design aesthetic to join their close-knit creative team.
This person will be key in helping to drive the creative direction across a range of innovative projects and instrumental in generating ideas.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Drive creative direction across a range of innovative projects
- Idea generation
- Presenting creative
- Assist in mentoring Junior Designers
- Independently leading design briefs with support from a Design Director
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Brilliant creative thinker!
- Understanding of brand strategy
- Willingness to challenge convention
- Confidence in discussing creative work
- Ability yo turn ideas into practical design
- Ideally have working with luxury brands
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Middleweight-Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly