Senior Packaging Artworker
One of London's top Design Agency who have won numerous awards for their outstanding creativity are looking for a Senior Packaging Artworker to hit-the-ground running as the newest member of the team!
With a variety of exciting clients from luxury alcohol brands to confectionary to established restaurants. This role can ensure that no day will be the same.
The studio is busy, buzzy and dynamic and immerses you into complete creativity. The agency is medium sized and there is a real 'family feel' throughout. All employees know how to work hard but also know how to let their hair down, especially at the weekly Friday lunches and after work drinks which all members of staff are often treated to!
The role will involve creating print-ready artwork for the studio from packaging, labelling, editorial, signage, fabrics and interiors and will be working closely with established clients so will need to be comfortable interacting with people at all levels especially.
As Senior Artworker you will have:
- Experience working on luxury packaging (ideally alcoholic drinks)
- A broad experience in FMCG
- Good understanding of reprographics and print basics
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop for retouching
- Retouching skills (desired)
- A positive and career driven mentality
Salary is circa £40,000
Please email your CV & folio ASAP to email@example.com