Project Leader Architect
Are you looking for a step up in your career to Project Leader Architect?
A reputable architecture and design practice in London is looking to bring on board an experienced Project Leader Architect. This studio has a huge name globally for it's designs across the residential, workplace and education sectors. The selected Project Leader will be responsible for leading a recently awarded large scale residential scheme in London from stage 3 to handover. You will be heavily involved on site during latter stages and act as a key point of contact for the client. Revit essential!
The selected Architect will be involved in the following;
- UK based and International residential projects
- Leading a multi-disciplinary design team
- Delivery stages
- Heavily involved on site, co-ordinating technical stages and dealing with sub-contractors
- Acting as a main point of contact for the client
The successful Architect will have the following;
- Experience working on Residential projects in the UK
- Capable of leading teams
- Strong design and technical ability
- Experienced on site, co-ordinating technical stages and dealing with sub-contractors
- Client facing
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.