An award-winning architectural practice is seeking to immediately recruit an architectural technologist/technician to work on an exciting large scale residential project in London.
They are looking for an appropriately experienced and committed Architectural Technician / Technologist who has a thorough knowledge of the construction detailing, specification, building regulations and coordination management, and is proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Sketchup.
Duties and responsibilities
- at least two years relevant architectural technician experience in residential projects in the UK
- an enthusiasm for quality design solutions
- having worked on projects which have been completed or been on site
- having dealt with technical queries from contractors
- an excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- must have good communication skills
- an excellent command of CAD - Revit
- an excellent command of SketchUp
- good command of office systems (Word, Excel) - essential
The candidate must be able to demonstrate competence in most, if not all, of the following areas:
- Knowledge and experience of NBS/Specification writing essential
- excellent construction detailing skills, with sound knowledge of building technologies, materials and how they are assembled
- excellent understanding of building regulations/approved documents and other UK standards and codes
- knowledge of sustainable design principles in practice
- practice experience in high quality architectural or interiors detailing
- on-site experience an advantage
- project experience in design-led commercial projects an advantage
- proficiency in AutoCAD essential Revit/BIM experience an advantage
If you're interested in this position apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.