Senior Digital Analyst
SENIOR DIGITAL ANALYST | LEADING GLOBAL DIGITAL PUBLICATION | LONDON | £45, - £50,000
My client is a leading global digital publication with a rich history of testing and analysing goods and services ranging from retail products to the latest technological gadgets to provide a detailed insight to consumers. Spanning over 60 years they have over 1.5 million members who rely on them to pursue business for answers that put the customer in the driving seat.
They are a force in digital publishing and are now seeking a Senior digital analyst to find new solutions around their large data and technical systems. This person will have a curious and innovative mindset and help deploy advanced tracking solutions to new content areas.
Requirements | You must have:
- Solid experience on Google Analytics & Google tag manager
- Solid knowledge of the methodology behind analytics tracking, from defining the requirement to implementation
- Comfortable taking ownership of the digital analytics domain and being able to take control of the direction of work
- Confidence in communicating with both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience of using Python & R in statistical analysis (preferred but not required)
- Experience of working with large Data sets
- Recent hands-on experience of working on successful marketing analytics projects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with ever-changing data sets in a constantly evolving industry. Based in super Cool offices in central London these guys offer one of the most comprehensive rewards packages around. So, if you are looking for your next mover get in touch - Email: email@example.com